2007年8月26日 星期日

cotinue

public speaking and presentation

somebody were scared by teacher's mouth.His speaking is so powerful!You can image this situation,but I think he gave many handouts and many practices in class,if you didn't be absent these class,I think you can improve your speaking skill.

Reading and writing

I really think this class is a grammar class,and teacher talk about the grammar which some people may mistake.This is a useful class,and we should practice how to catch the main point and information.

My experience about TA

when I do the teacher assistance in this vacation,I feel my english improve so much,I really thank for these teacher,they encourage me to improve the speaking skill,so in september,I will take the class.

I wish I can pass the toefl and gre exams.

John

沒有留言: